Christmas time, for me, is always a time to reflect. It’s my favourite time of the year and always reminds me how fortunate, and lucky I am. To celebrate this, I’ve decided to share with you 10 things, although there are hundreds, that I’m grateful for.
- My friends and family. I don’t have loads of friends, but I have the best, close-knit pals who are there whatever. As for my family, they’re the biggest load of loonies but I wouldn’t swap them for anyone else.
- My boyfriend. 3 years in and I still fall more in love every day. He’s my rock and my number one supporter.
- Exercise. Mostly in the form of Netball. It keeps me fit and healthy, helps me socialise, and always manages to clear a foggy mind.
- My blog. It’s given me so many things – confidence, opportunities, new skills. The best decision I ever made was signing up 5 years ago.
- My education. I’ve always loved education. It’s ridiculous that there are people in the world that don’t get an education as a basic human right, and I think it’s important we don’t forget that.
- Good eyeliner days. Very rare, but I’m grateful nonetheless.
- ASOS next day delivery. Saving me. Every time.
- My health. Luckily visits to the doctor are very rare for me.
- My morning cup of tea. It pulls me through the day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Weekends. No worries and no responsibilities, most importantly, no alarms.
What are you grateful for?